How book flights yourself
First off, we have made it really easy for you to find, compare and book flights yourself.
- Scroll up to the top of this page
- If you are flying one way, select “One Way”. If you are flying somewhere and the returning, then select “Return”.
- Enter the name of the city you want to fly from. As you start typing we will suggest airports that match your departure city name. You must select one of the options.
- Now you must enter the arrival city. Start typing the name of the city you want to fly to. Again we will suggest airports that match your preferred arrival city.
- Select the number of travelers.
- Now you are ready to click the “Search Flights Now” button.
- You will then be presented with all the flights that match your search. You can see flights with many airlines and the prices for all the tickets.
- Select the flight that you want to book by clicking “View”.
- You will then see the flight details.
- Check the flight details are what you want.
- Click “Continue” and you will then need to put in the details of the person traveling.
- Click “Continue”. You may be offered additional services such as travel insurance. You can simply deselect anything you don’t want. Then click “Continue” to go to the payment options.
- Enter your payment details and complete your booking.
- Once your payment is made, you will receive a booking confirmation email.
- If you have any issues after making a booking you can phone +27 21 468 4300