How to pay for your flights with M-Pesa
The final stage of your booking, is making the payment. Select the M-PESA payment option. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Book Now” button.
The button should look something like this:
IMPORTANT – Selecting the M-PESA payment option will reserve your booking until 23h59 today. If you do not pay in time, your booking will be cancelled.
M-pesa Payment Instructions
- Go to the M-Pesa menu on your phone, select the Paybill option and enter the following business number: 921600.
- For the account number use your booking reference number (For example : KE01232456), and insert the total amount. (M-Pesa transaction limits are KES 70,000. For payments over KES 70,000 up to KES 140,000 two transactions should be made).
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN after reconfirming the business and account number.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-Pesa with a confirmation code.
- Once we receive payment confirmation, we will issue the ticket and you will receive your e-ticket in your e-mail shortly afterwards.
- Should you require urgent assistance, phone the Travelstart emergency line on +27 21 468 4300 or send an email with the word “URGENT” in the subject line to email@example.com
- Not all airlines will accept payment by M-PESA.
- If your flight departs within the next 72 hours (3 days) of your time of booking, you will not be able to pay by M-PESA.
The information on this page was correct at the time of writing. Please note that the above information is subject to change without notice. Source: Travelstart